Today, we’re introducing the 4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken with Stuffing, a recipe that will not only please your taste buds but also free up your schedule.
Despite its minimal ingredient list, this dish does not compromise on flavor. The end result is a succulent, tender chicken delicately seasoned and perfectly complemented by a hearty, flavorful stuffing.
Ideal for busy weeknights, lazy weekends, or whenever you desire a comforting, home-cooked meal.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box (6 oz) stuffing mix
- 1 can (10.5 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup water
1. Lightly grease the inside of your slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Place the chicken breasts at the bottom of the slow cooker.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the cream of chicken soup with water until well combined. Pour this mixture over the chicken breasts, ensuring each piece is fully coated.
4. Sprinkle the stuffing mix evenly over the top of the chicken and soup mixture.
5. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3-4 hours, until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
6. Once done, gently stir the contents to mix the stuffing and chicken together.
7. Serve hot straight from the slow cooker, ensuring to scoop out plenty of that delicious stuffing with each serving of chicken.
And there you have it – a delightful, heart-warming dish of 4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken with Stuffing.
This recipe is a testament to the fact that great flavor doesn’t require complicated ingredients or tedious processes. This easy-to-make comfort food is sure to become a family favorite, with its irresistible combination of tender chicken and savory stuffing. Don’t forget to pair it with a side of green beans or roasted veggies for a well-rounded meal.
Enjoy this simplicity on a plate that will leave you with more time to relax and less time in the kitchen.